February 18th, 2015 by Doug
Can Your Patients Find You Online?
Maintaining accurate and consistent business data across all of your local listings is a crucial component of your online marketing success. Have you ever wondered why some practices soar to the top of search engines, or a newcomer seems to edge out everyone else in the map or local results? Accurate, consistent, and complete data sent to all of the proper listings is the key!
What are local listings?
A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details such as your specialty. Examples of local listings include: Google My Business, Yelp, and Bing Places.
To qualify for a business listing you must meet each of the following requirements:
- Have a business name or DBA
- Have a local phone number that matches the city where you are located (not a shared phone number, toll-free number, or call tracking number)
- Have a dedicated physical street address (not a shared address, PO box, or virtual office)
Local Listing Hurdles
Practices, especially those established for many years, face many challenges in the local listing space.
- Duplicate listings
- Incorrect or inaccurate information across listings
- Incomplete or subpar profiles
Any number of these issues will hinder ability to appear to potential patients searching for your services online.
Plastic Surgery Studios Can Manage Your Listings
Our team of dedicated Local Optimization Experts meticulously evaluates every opportunity for improving your local search presence. Here are just a few of the benefits of working with us to achieve success:
- Submission to Major Data Aggregators
- Submission to Top Tier & Second Tier Listings
- Complete & Verified Profiles
- Identification and closure of all duplicate listings
- We correct and reverify all inaccurate, incorrect, or insufficient listings
- Results you can actually see
Isn’t it time your patients were able to find you online? Speak with one of our Local Optimization Experts today!