Using SEO to Gain Online Visibility
At Plastic Surgery Studios, our collaborative team of marketers, designers, and writers work together to overcome search engine obstacles and ensure that your website helps establish you as a leader in your field. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a web development process designed to improve the search engine authority of a given website. Traffic is directed to a site primarily through organic search engine navigation, so cultivating strong internet visibility is crucial for lead generation and increasing conversion rates.
Utilizing Opportunities for Optimization
Optimizing a website to enhance usability and increase organic traffic can help across the board. Our objective is to deliver a superior experience to your users when they are most interested in your services.
*Results may vary
What We Optimize
Search engine optimization involves fine-tuning a website from top to bottom. At Plastic Surgery Studios, we take a methodical approach to SEO by optimizing the following web page qualities:
Increase click-through rate (CTR) potential and produce the highest number of clicks possible for each web page.
Create clear and concise explanations using specific information for visitors on search engines.
Allows search engine bots to crawl and understand the content of a website efficiently.
URL Structure and Architecture
Refers to the flow of the site, including page navigation, having no duplicate or similar content, and information consolidation
Ensures that a site loads as quickly as possible, picture sizing is consistent, and the code is consolidated using browser caching.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a click-through rate, or CTR, and why is it important for my website?
A click-through rate (CTR) refers to the number of times a link or advertisement is clicked on from a search engine list. Using valuable keywords and keyword phrases when composing optimized meta titles and descriptions can result in an increased CTR as well as a higher conversion rate.
What are meta descriptions?
Meta descriptions are short, straightforward, and structured statements that describe the content of a web page using authoritative keywords and keyword phrases. While they are not calculated in Google’s search engine algorithm, creating succinct, yet complete meta descriptions can have a powerful impact on CTR and the overall success of a website.
What tools or programs do you use for SEO?
At Plastic Surgery Studios, we work with first-rate, dynamic analytics and tracking programs to help with site optimization. Some of the tools we use for SEO are:
- Google Analytics is a web marketing analytics platform that breaks down sales, marketing, and advertising data to emphasize the favorable elements of a website.
- Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster) provides index tracking to increase web visibility.
- Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool helps to identify the best opportunities for Schema Markup.
- Studios Insight is our own Plastic Surgery Studios website analytics report that breaks down measurable site data and allows us and our clients to see what elements produce the most successful results.
- ScreamingFrog helps crawl a website quickly and identify architecture, errors, redirects, and more.
- Various Site Speed Tools provide insightful data on how quickly your website loads and helpful information on how to speed it up.