Instagram Reels is an effective tool to reach more people through social media. However, the sounds you choose for your Reels can significantly affect their success. Using trending audios for your Reels lets you keep your brand “in the now” and boost your audience engagement.
Besides, trending audio for your Reels is a proven technique for increasing brand visibility.
Reels have the potential to reach social media users who are not necessarily your followers. Furthermore, the Instagram algorithm seems to favor Reels that use trending sounds, meaning that your Reels will have a higher chance of going viral if you use trending audio well.
Using trending sounds for your Reels will improve your branding, boost your engagement, and increase the chance of virality.
How to Use Trending Audio for Your Instagram Reels?
Using trending audio for Reels is a straightforward process. It involves finding the trending sounds, saving them, and using them when creating Reels.
How to Find Trending Audio for Instagram Reels?
There are several methods you can use to find trending audio. Opening your Instagram account and visiting the Reels Explore page is the most obvious. You can scroll through the Reels Instagram recommends, depending on your interests or niche. However, it is essential to note that not all the Reels you see here will be trending.
The good news is that Instagram helps you know which Reels are trending and which are not. To determine if an audio you like is trending, look at the bottom left corner to see if there is a music symbol or an upward-pointing arrow. If you see a music symbol, audio is not trending. But if you see the arrow, then the audio is trending.
Timing is critical when it comes to choosing the right trending audio to use for your Reels. You want to use trending audio during the short period when they are still fresh and cool. If you are too late, the audio will sound repetitive, boring, and even annoying to viewers. Therefore, you should spend more time on Instagram to identify and use trending audio as early as possible.
To know if a trending audio is still useful, click the audio’s link to check how many Reels it has been used to create. If the number is still below 10,000, then it is still new and fresh, and you can use it. However, if it has been used to create more than 10,000 Reels, it could be too late for you to use it.
How to Save Trending Sounds for Instagram Reels?
Saving trending audio is very easy. When you find a Reel with a trending sound that you like, you can simply click the audio link at the bottom of the Reel. To save the audio, you simply have to click the bookmark button in the upper right-hand corner.
How to Create Reels Using Trending Sounds?
- Once you are ready to create your Reels, click the plus button to create a Reel.
- You then have to click the music button on the left-hand side.
- After opening this, you will go to the Saved option to find all your saved audio files.
- You will then tap the audio you want to use for your Reel.
- When the audio page opens, you can slide the bar at its bottom to find the section of the audio you would like to use.
- A pink mark on the bar will indicate the most popular segment of the audio.
- Lyrics will help you to make the perfect snippet.
- Once you are happy with the selected segment, click the Done button at the bottom right of the screen.
- After adding the audio, you can film your Reel and add text, effects, and anything else you like.
- Once you are done creating your masterpiece, you can add a caption and the relevant hashtags and share your Reel with the world.
Reach Out to Our Experts
Using trending audio to create Instagram Reels can be an excellent way to reach more people and grow your brand. However, although the process is straightforward, it can be time-consuming, meaning that doing it on your own could take away some of the time you want to spend helping your patients.
The good news is that you contact a social media management agency like Plastic Surgery Studios to help you manage your Instagram account and use trending sounds correctly for your Reels.
Contact Plastic Surgery Studios for more information about our services by calling (909)758-8300 or filling out the contact form below.
Join us for part 3 of our social media series: Should You Hire a Social Media Influencer for Your Practice?